SigmaOne's Mods: Nuclear

by Sigma1

Makes nuclear fuel, and some other uranium-related item production a bit more complex and immersive.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Power

g Existing save compatability

5 years ago

So I just found this mod thanks to your post, but I am having trouble adding it to my existing save.

It adds fine but I am missing the recipe for; hexafluoride in the chemical plant and it's barrelling in an assembling machine.
Though I have the correct recipe for the centrifuge.

I can also select the fluid and it's barrel as a condition in a combinator or filter inserter.
I tried toggling all tech with the consol and now I also get the mox recipies, a tech I have not yet reaserched, I also checked and the fluride is spawning in new chucks.
Then I started a new map and the recipes will showup if I toggle all techs, so it's I don't think it's mod interfierence.

My guess is that it's got something to do with a toggle event that happens when a tech is reaserched, but idk. I found the comand to toggle a tech on/off but can't find the name of the nuclear tech, Maybe that could work.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I got it.

/c game.player.force.technologies['nuclear-power'].researched=false

to toggle nuclear power off then true for on again, and it works!!

Also toggle fluid handling on off to get the barrelling recipe

/c game.player.force.technologies['fluid-handling'].researched=true

5 years ago

Glad to see you found a solution, will add this to the migrations if I remember.

New response