|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.3.3 (4 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Note: Longer description on the forum thread
This is a mod that makes nuclear items production a bit more complicated. This is accomplished by adding a Hexafluoride phase to the production, which requires Fluorine to be mined. The mod also removes Kovarex Enrichment Process, and replaces it with making new fuel cells with plutonium recovered from depleted fuel. Atomic Bombs are also changed to use Plutonium in place of U-235.
Let me know of any suggestions in the discussions, or on the mod's forum thread.
I recommend using Ingo's Realistic Reactors mod for an even better experience.
- Russian locale (Thank you to Tauders)
- 0.17 Compatibility
- Fixed missing RTG icon in electric network GUI
kovarex-enrichment-processfor comapatibility with other mods.
- Renamed Kovarex enrichment process
- Added RTGs
- Added another achievement
- Fixed folder name and tweaked Plutonium recipes
- Increased hexafluoride requirements for uranium processing to 5 barrels
- Fluorine ore no longer spawns in the starting area
- Factorio 0.16 compatibility
- An achievement called "Better than uranium?"
- Migrations and support for Anti's Science Overhaul
- Minor bug fix
- Added MOX fuel cell, produced from plutonium and U-238 Instead of Uranium Cells. Has a fuel value of 8.5GJ, 0.5GJ higher than Uranium Cells.
- Fixed some bugs
- New uses for plutonium
- Plutonium fuel
- More complex waste management
- Possibly thorium