Adds four hotkeys to control inserters:
- CONTROL + R: rotate the pickup direction clockwise, skipping over the drop direction (SHIFT + R before 0.15)
- CONTROL + SHIFT + R: rotate pickup direction anti-clockwise
- CONTROL + F: toggle inserting items on near/far side of a transport belt
- CONTROL + SHIFT + F: cycle inserting items on left/middle/right of destination - allows choice of lane on belt corners, or belts moving directly away from inserter
To use, simply place the cursor over the inserter you wish to change, and press the appropriate hotkey. Also works on ghosts/blueprints (note that ghost inserters won't respond visually to any changes, but they are visible with the Alt overlay turned on).
This will work on any inserter, modded or vanilla. Fully compatible with Long Inserters.
- When the upgrade planner is used, inserters lose custom pickup and dropoff locations
Solved as of Factorio 0.17.11
Migration From 0.12
See the 0.12 mod thread for details.
- 2.3.5 - 2019/02/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.17
- 2.3.4 - 2017/12/15 - Updated to Factorio 0.16
- 2.3.3 - 2017/06/02 - Fixed again for 0.15.18 - now all inserters are modifiable
- 2.3.2 - 2017/06/01 - Fixes 0.15.17 inserter setting to enable custom pickup/insert locations unless flagged as false
- 2.3.1 - 2017/05/11 - Fixed accidental swapping of insert position keybinds
- 2.3.0 - 2017/05/10 - Now works on inserter ghosts, added anti-clockwise rotation hotkey
- 2.2.3 - 2017/04/26 - Updated to Factorio 0.15
- 2.2.2 - 2016/08/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.14
- 2.2.1 - 2016/07/24 - Fixed case where inserters would not update drop position when adjusted while hand was full
- 2.2.0 - 2016/07/05 - Added lateral fine adjustment of drop position
- 2.1.1 - 2016/07/03 - Fixed rotation script to force update, inserters no longer get "stuck" waiting to pick up from the old direction
- 2.1.0 - 2016/07/03 - Added hotkey to toggle inserting in near or far lane of transport belt
- 2.0.0 - 2016/07/03 - Released