Shuttle Train Refresh

by StefanT

Train management for personal transportation with some new concepts.

Content
7 months ago
Trains

i "Go here" on Map [clarified]

1 year, 10 months ago

I just ran into this mod today, and like the simplicity of CTRL-J to get the train to the nearest station, and the button to bring the train to the nearest track I'm at. Wonderful.

One thing that I would like to add though is that in a Train World, getting onto the map and being in my shuttle train, it'd be nice to be able to say CTRL-LMB on a spot on the map and the train I'm in goes to the closest track at that point.

I THINK that this should be used only while in a train. I'd think that if you had multiple automatic trains going, you COULD get the wrong one?

1 year, 10 months ago

Disregard. Learned something new in Factorio. While in a train, then going to the map, holding CTRL will show a green line and the train will go to that point immediately. Just need to be careful that there's nothing else in the schedule.

I just ran into this mod today, and like the simplicity of CTRL-J to get the train to the nearest station, and the button to bring the train to the nearest track I'm at. Wonderful.

One thing that I would like to add though is that in a Train World, getting onto the map and being in my shuttle train, it'd be nice to be able to say CTRL-LMB on a spot on the map and the train I'm in goes to the closest track at that point.

I THINK that this should be used only while in a train. I'd think that if you had multiple automatic trains going, you COULD get the wrong one?

1 year, 10 months ago

No problem.

New response