Shuttle Train Refresh

by StefanT

Train management for personal transportation with some new concepts.

Content
7 months ago
Trains

i Ignore filters when calling shuttles [enhancement]

3 years ago

Could you add an option to ignore filters when calling shuttles.

I like filtering the list down to my player stations starting with #.
While at the same time being able to call a train to me when there is no such station around.

3 years ago

It might be that I do not fully understand your concept, maybe you could explain it in more details?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Filtering to only player stations is nice.

However calling the shuttle for pickup and getting a no available station message while standing next to a non player stop is frustrating.
Especially when the player station is 10 chunks away on the other side of that refinery.

Yes I could build another player stop on the other side of that thing, but then I'd clutter the stop list with multiple player stops per sub factory.

3 years ago

Ok thanks for the explanation. This is something I was thinking about when writing the mod. The danger is when you call a shuttle train to an arbitrary station that it gets filled or emptied there - if it has cargo wagons.

But yeah, this could / should be another settings option. I will think about it.

3 years ago

Btw if you go down the rail some meters you still should be able to call a train, as long as not any train station is within range.

New response