Shuttle Train Refresh

by StefanT

Train management for personal transportation with some new concepts.

Content
7 months ago
Trains

g Fuzzy Search [fixed]

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello StefanT,

thanks for refreshing this mod. Is it possible to bring back the fuzzy search as in the old mod? Its a feature I used quite a lot to quickly go to a station together with the dot-to-go feature.

Greetings

3 years ago

Hey Maglay!

No promises but I will have a look at the original mod and see how it can be ported. I have used the old mod a lot but I think I have not used fuzzy search or dot-to-go.

3 years ago

Here you go: version 1.0.9

Some notes: * dot-to-go is per default disabled, you have to activate it in the player's mod settings * my version of fuzzy search is probably different to what you are used: to e.g. find "My Home Station" you can enter "mhs" or only "mh"

3 years ago

Currently the LUA pattern special characters are not escaped, so if you enter one of these characters in the search field then the result will be strange: ( ) . % + - * ? [ ^ $

I have fixed this already but it is such a small fix that I will wait a little if there is anything else that can be added to the change before releasing 1.0.10.

3 years ago

Hi StefanT, thanks for your work (and sorry for the late reply). Works great !

I have no clue how much effort this is, but is it possible to also match "My Home Station" with the pattern "ho sta"?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Will be included in the next version (1.0.11)

New response