Shoter Rail Signal Planner

by shoter

Provides a tool to automatically place chain and rail signals on rails and intersections. Based on Rail Signal Planner by LeonSkills (https://github.com/LeonSkills/FactorioMods), used under the MIT License.

Utilities
2 months ago
2.0
102
Logistics Trains

g Fork

a month ago

What does this fork have over the original version?

a month ago

Sorry for not putting much info. I will do it later.

I've used AI to fix some bugs. There were few bugs that were frustrating me:
- Game can crash in some rail settings (this was main thing that pushed me to make my own version xD)
- rail signals sometimes are placed in wrong direction when they should not be placed like that
- Probably some other fixes I do not remember anymore.

Sorry for not placing description. I did it because I only wanted to play for now with my friend using it ;P

12 days ago

Interesting, I will have to check it out. I'm having some issues with the original, will see if this helps.

New response