ShinyBobGFX

by Zombiee

Graphics update for Bob's mods. Buildings are colored by tier as well as adding some hi-res versions where bob hasn't yet. NO recipe changes/rebalance.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

g Is this abandoned?

4 years ago

I am wondering if this will get updated to 0.18.
I don't want to ask "when update?" but more just want to know if this is getting updated some day

4 years ago

Not abandoned, I've just found less free time. I decided to let a patch or two drop since they like to break things each time. Current plan is to make function this weekend, thanks for using my mod. =]

4 years ago

Awesome, thanks for your reply. To be honest i am really just waiting to continue with playing factorio because without your mod it is kinda unplayable for me because i am so used to your graphics overhaul (especially the clear differences between each power pole etc)

4 years ago

Hey, Zombiee! I successfully self-ported your mod the quick and dirty way by resizing all of the 32x32 icons to 64x64. I bet you have higher quality originals but, if you don't, I'd happily provide my self-port to you as a starting point. I could also help with a list of the 32x32 icon paths and maybe help with a regex to find any lua references to them and provide you with file names and line numbers that need attention. Let me know.

4 years ago

Thanks for the offer Marr, I just changed all the iconsizes back to 32 for now till I decide if making new 64 icons are worth the effort. Apologies for taking so long.

4 years ago

You're fine. I only did it for myself because I love the icons you've made so much.

New response