ShinyBobGFX

by Zombiee

Graphics update for Bob's mods. Buildings are colored by tier as well as adding some hi-res versions where bob hasn't yet. NO recipe changes/rebalance.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

g (Not this mod) Factorio 0.16.37/38 broke this mod

4 years ago

They now enforce that the powerbar needs to be 32 px instead of 64 px in code.
I will probably attach a link to a fix when I get it fixed.

4 years ago
86.363 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1338: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
Sprite name: __ShinyBobGFX__/graphics/icons/num-1.png.
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: __ShinyBobGFX__/graphics/icons/num-1.png
  86.439 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
  86.439 Created atlas bitmap 2048x572 [not-compressed, mipmap, linear-minification, linear-magnification, linear-mip-level, no-crop, no-scale]
  86.445 Texture processor created (2048). GPU accelerated compression Supported: yes, Enabled: yes/yes. Test passed. YCoCgDXT PSNR: 35.83, BC3 PSNR: 33.82
  86.460 Parallel Sprite Loader initialized (threads: 5)
  86.482 Sprites loaded
  86.493 Generated mipmaps (3) for atlas [0] of size 2048x572   
  86.496 Warning ControlInputValue.cpp:209: Unknown control input string "Control + F"
  86.496 Custom inputs active: 93
  86.498 Factorio initialised
  86.504 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
Sprite name: __ShinyBobGFX__/graphics/icons/num-1.png.
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: __ShinyBobGFX__/graphics/icons/num-1.png

Mods to be disabled:
β€’ Squeak Through
β€’ bobwarfare
β€’ ShinyBobGFX
β€’ bobpower
β€’ Enhanced_Map_Colors
β€’ bobvehicleequipment
β€’ beautiful_bridge_railway
β€’ bobassembly
β€’ extrabobs
β€’ bobplates
β€’ bobores
β€’ bobmining
β€’ ShinyIcons
β€’ boblogistics
β€’ angelsrefining
β€’ bobmodules
β€’ Epic-Artillery-Sound
4 years ago

Okay. I have no clue what they broke again. I hate 0.17.

4 years ago

Will look into it asap.

4 years ago

Good news - I found the issue and it's not my fault.
Bad news - It's your fault and your mod.

gfx-equipment.lua Lines 1 to 258 you reassign many icon gfx to yours and then assign my powerbars from ShinyBobGFX to the 2nd layer and they are different sizes. Factorio says that's a no-no now. The only reason ShinyBobGFX is included in the conflict list is because that's the directory you ask for num-1.png from.

4 years ago

πŸ™„ πŸ˜… thats unfortunate... Any idea how I can fix that?

4 years ago

For the icons that are 64x64 you can call num64-1.png (etc) instead of num-1.png. I made 64x64 versions for the new bob personal roboports. You might also need to define icon_size to 64 to get it to scale down, not sure. It should load regardless but you'll only see 25h top-left quarter of the icon. Should work.

4 years ago

I will try that. Thanks for the help!

New response