ShinyBobGFX

by Zombiee

Graphics update for Bob's mods. Buildings are colored by tier as well as adding some hi-res versions where bob hasn't yet. NO recipe changes/rebalance.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

i Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple~

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

...and also sometimes Gray before Yellow, and Green after Purple. I love this color scheme. It's consistent across so many different entities and feels natural, as vanilla inserters and belts follow the same scheme.

Which annoys me when I find icons which break the pattern for no reason. Although I can forgive the bobs warfare and vehicle equipments (they're not entities like the rest, and aren't seen all that often), might I request that you change some other icons?

Specifically, bobs transport belts; the Faster and Extremely Fast Transport Belts. Crazily referred to as green- and purple-transport-belt in the code, these two belt colors break the usual pattern of Purple coming after Blue, and Green at the very end.

Also, any plans to do the heat exchangers from Bobs Power? There are currently 3 which all look the same. Just some small requests!

6 years ago

Replied on forum as I ended up getting long winded.

New response