ShinyBobGFX

by Zombiee

Graphics update for Bob's mods. Buildings are colored by tier as well as adding some hi-res versions where bob hasn't yet. NO recipe changes/rebalance.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

b bug on loading

6 years ago

Hi,

I'm getting an error while loading the mod.

11.379 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:66: CheckSpriteRegistrationInsideSpritesheetArea should have caught this!: The given sprite position (left_top = 672x0) is completely outside the actual sprite image (size=672x165).
Sprite name: ShinyBobGFX/graphics/entity/poles/big-electric-pole-2.png
11.382 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:924: The given sprite position (left_top = 672x0) is completely outside the actual sprite image (size=672x165).
11.397 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
11.397 Created atlas bitmap 195x5
11.397 Created atlas bitmap 120x24
11.436 Sprites loaded
11.436 Convert atlas 120x24 to: trilinear-filtering
11.437 Custom inputs active: 26
11.445 Factorio initialised
11.446 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: The given sprite position (left_top = 672x0) is completely outside the actual sprite image (size=672x165).

Mods to be disabled:
• Natural_Evolution_Enemies
• ShinyBobGFX
• WaiTex_Full
• bobpower

6 years ago

My error is

Sprite
"ShinyBobGFX/graphics/entity/steam-engines/hr-steam-engine-H-1.png" is to large (max 2048 px in either direction is allowed).

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Muki, that is a conflict with WaiTex, I'm getting the same now that I downloaded that mod. Probably something on my end, I'll see what I can do to fix. Thanks for the report.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Any mods mentioned Galindril?

EDIT - Actually, your issue (I think) is that your sprite resolution is set at something other than High. [Options > Graphics > Sprite Resolution (middle of the right column)]

I can probably figure out a way to include lower res textures but for now your choice is turn the graphics up or delete the mod.

6 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for investigating.
The problem is solved by disabling waitex. Looks like there is a conflict somewhere.
I was running in High resolution on a 4k screen.
I tested with Bob and Bob + Angel and everything is fine.

Thanks.

New response