ick's Sea Block Pack deprecated

Custom version of the Sea Block Pack. Other than the original mod pack this mod applies some small changes, mostly hiding unnecessary clutter and reordering stuff. All changes, including to dependencies, can be found in the description.

Mod packs
3 years ago

b Bugged technology prototype with angel's storage addon (0.0.5)

2 years ago

I am getting an error when using the latest angelsaddon-storage (0.0.5).

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for technology prototype "angels-warehouses"(technology): Technology prerequisite "ore-silos" is registered more than once.

Mods to be disabled:
angelsaddon-storage (0.0.5)
reskins-angels (1.1.6)
SeaBlockCostumPack (1.1.10)

2 years ago

I am having an identical issue, one thing worth adding is that no other mods other than mods installed by your mod pack are present.

2 years ago

Thanks for the report! See this forum post. I'll look into it anyway.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I got bad news for you. I can fix this issue, but another error not caused by my mod will occur (seablock doesn't load even with my mod disabled). I therefore suggest you revert all angels mods one version and wait for KiwiHawk to release a working Seablock version. I won't try to fix it myself while KiwiHawk is working on that at the same time. That would be a wast of time. As soon as the new SeaBlock version is released I will release a new version as well. Don't expect the new version too soon. The changelogs from angels are pretty long.

New response