Science droids

Your Science Droids were lost on the crash. But you still may find them somewhere around. If you find one, fix it with proper materials, and bring it to your base, so it will work producing science kits. Just build a Working Station and suply then with spare parts (or "food", as they call it), and they will work happily.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g how to know whats needed

3 years ago

Hello,

i am playing with your mod a modded K2+SE game

Found the first green droid leaded him home and made him a nice, hopefully cozy living area......

How do i find out what is what he want / need ?

i feed all what i have (of level 1) to the workstation, but yet he has exploded.....
I want to take care of him...

i don't have bots to autorepair him.

Could a signal of the workstation or maybe a message on the bots for this purpose ?
Maybe a text box (as corrently is occasional) with the science and current need; don't need to be permamanet but in reasonable time flashing (maybe 10sec, would be best i think in the option to specify )

I just don't need the bots for science, as the science is good running, but its a very nice touch .-)

3 years ago

Hi. All bots needs tha same thing ms inside the workstation. Click que station and you should see a text with basic needs, and what is required to also upgrade them. I should add it to the mod page too.

New response