Science droids

Your Science Droids were lost on the crash. But you still may find them somewhere around. If you find one, fix it with proper materials, and bring it to your base, so it will work producing science kits. Just build a Working Station and suply then with spare parts (or "food", as they call it), and they will work happily.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Base question

4 years ago

Do I need a droid station for each bot or will one for all of them suffice? The reason I ask is I have 6 at the moment (1 red, 2 green, 2 grey, and 1 blue), but only one of the green ones is producing packs. It seems they all made packs initially, but then stopped almost immediately. Thanks :)

4 years ago

Only one work station. Do you have other mods installed ? warptorio ?

4 years ago

Oh, I have a ton installed, but not warptorio. The red one started making kits, though, so that's good. Is a higher tier (red cards and lubricant) required to make the higher tier bots work?

I looked at the actual models in game, and nothing affects the base, but mod mash and hovercraft (for some reason) affect the droids themselves, if that helps. Thanks for a great mod, btw :)

4 years ago

Oh, I have a ton installed, but not warptorio. The red one started making kits, though, so that's good. Is a higher tier (red cards and lubricant) required to make the higher tier bots work?

I looked at the actual models in game, and nothing affects the base, but mod mash and hovercraft (for some reason) affect the droids themselves, if that helps. Thanks for a great mod, btw :)

No. All bots should produce the same way. I will look for any bug in the code today. I will reply here

4 years ago

Hmm... odd. Well, I'll look forward to your response and keep an eye out for any more oddities (I'm almost at red chip production level [thanks, bob's and angel's complexity]) and will let you know if upgrading changes anything.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I have tested here and there really there is a problem. Could not solve it yet. I will let you know if I can fix it. Thanks for the report

4 years ago

Oh, awesome (that I was able to help) and that sucks (that there is a problem). Let me know if there is anything I can do. Is it related to my other installed mods, or is this self-contained in Science Droids?

4 years ago

Please try the new version. Wait a while and see if they start working again

4 years ago

I'm getting blue and grey kits :) Looks like it is fixed! Thanks so much!

New response