Schall Uranium Processing

Separate pure uranium-235 and pure uranium-238 items? Real-world nuclear industry do NOT work like that! This mod introduces more realistic uranium items of different grades and more realistic uranium enrichment processing. Recipes are kept simple, so even vanilla players will find this easy to master with. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Solved] Nuclear Fuel Compatability

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Could you look into making this compatible with GotLag's Nuclear Fuel? The two together would be amazing.
From the testing I did, the major issue is this mod overrides the fuel reprocessing recipe which means Plutonium can never be obtained for the Nuclear Fuel mod.

4 years ago

Honestly I don't have time to test "blindly" with other mods, so I have to rely on users to give me feedback on incompatibilities.
But yes, since you specific point out this issue, I will look into that.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I tested again and double checked everything. They will be completely compatible if you can ensure your mod doesn't overwrite the Nuclear fuel reprocessing recipe whenever the Nuclear Fuel mod is loaded.

4 years ago

Just tested and I have the same conclusion as yours.
I have to (wait and) implement translations before releasing the update.

4 years ago

Just released 0.17.4.
Mod option "Modify nuclear fuel reprocessing" should be switched off, so you can obtain plutonium.

PS: "GitLag" sounds like more related to GitHub, than his/her real name GotLag. :-P

4 years ago

Thank you very much! Oh you're right, I didn't realize I misspelled their name :P

New response