Schall Overseas Railway

A tiny mod allowing rails (with rail signals) to be placed over water tiles. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Tweaks
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains

i 1.1

3 years ago

Hello, your mod seems to port over to 1.1 with no issues with just changing version number. If you could update it for 1.1 when you get a chance it'd be appreciated, thanks :)
-Pwnographic

3 years ago

After 1.5 weeks of intense work, finally the 1.1 updates are ready.

Please note that I have 49 mods to maintain. So I can never deal with major version updates (1.2, 1.3, or whatsoever) so fast as other modders.

3 years ago

No I didn't mean to come off like that or discount your hard work, I tried to word it nicely :) I appreciate your hard work and everyone else who codes these awesome mods to make Factorio that much more fun! (or bearable ;) Thank you !

3 years ago

No worry. I know you long enough that you are a nice guy. ;-)

It was just to let you know that: while some of my smaller mods just need a trivial change (version number in info.json), thus some users may expect an instant update.
However, it happened more than once that a "trivial" mod actually needs some changes too, as some bugs are only discovered in later stage of the grand update. (Schall Machine Scaling & Schall Pipe Scaling are the exact examples. They seemingly needs only trivial updates, but actually some animations need fixing in both.) I can suppress the number of unnecessary hotfixes this way.
So from the modder viewpoint, it is better to wait until everything is finished, then release every mods in one go.

New response