Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio

An extension from “Schall Belt Configuration”. Supports mod “Krastorio”. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Logistics

i [Responded] Krastorio 2 (Need volunteer(s), please read)

4 years ago

Please create analogy on Krastorio 2.

4 years ago

This mod is first created because of the invitation of Krastorio (Legacy)'s author Linver. (Personally, I have no interest nor the time to play overhaul mods.) He had provided the details to start with, so I don't need to spend the time to crawl through his enormous code. I guessed it should be easy (and expected him to keep it updated), so I created this.

But then I could be unaware of changes like type "loader-1x1", as I do not play that and no one told me such changes. As I can no longer keep this mod in high quality and updated, I actually thought my best act would be dropping the support on things I cannot maintain myself. (But then Krastorio Legacy has stopped updating, so this mod will be in principle working forever, so I leave this mod like this,)

So this experience taught me not to take up maintenance role on mods that I cannot promise with.
If someone wants to participate in a new mod “Schall Belt Configuration × Krastorio 2”, I will reuse the code of this mod providing an initial version. AND he/she will be a co-author (or in other ways, negotiable) to take up ALL MAINTENANCE ROLE. That means he/she will need to maintain all the changes (name changes, entity type changes, etc.) and handle the bug reports himself/herself.
If you or anyone has experience in Factorio Lua programming and is interested to take up the maintenance role, please let me know.

New response