Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

g So Close but yet So Far

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

If only this mod had any type of decent graphics for the buildings, the mod would actually be very fun to play.

The overall programming of the mod is going extremely well I would say.. but the graphics really turn it away.

2 years ago

I know. But I am not a graphics person, I'm a code person. I am looking for help with graphics but it's a massive project so... Yeah.

2 years ago

What's the licensing situation? Do they allow to take models, re-render them in the proper perspective via Blender, Maya, 3DSMax or whatever, and use the renders in a non-comercial project (ie. game mod)?

I'm asking this because I see ripped SF assets all over the web, converted plans for 3D printers, textures etc.
Might be worth reaching out to the game studio, since if you want an authentic experience, the next best thing would be the implementation of the original building assets.

2 years ago

I did try reaching out but got no response, sadly. No clue what the licensing situation would be, probably not great, but it's mostly just for fun so I don't know.

New response