Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

i Combine satisfactory and factorio

2 years ago

I recently discovered your mod and i am enjoing it a lot, but i miss some basic things from factorio like normal tiles, circuits, and some kind of renewable power, i will like to see circuits or tiles, i will like to use some ''vanilla'' stuf from factorio instead of full removal of some funtionality,

Another thing is auto build, i am using ''autobuildex'' https://mods.factorio.com/mod/autobuildex to create large factories but I can place things whitout using materials,

2 years ago

also a lot of logistics don't works properly with trains you cant set a train to full load because the belt stops moving

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. Some functionality of Factorio is intentionally removed, some of it is incompatible with how Satisfactory works. Lack of renewable energy is intentional and the rest of the gameplay is balanced around that.

What would you like to be able to do with circuits?

New response