Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

b Mod failing to load (no other mods active)

2 years ago

When I open Factorio, I get an error message saying this:
'Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for tips-and-tricks-item prototype "pole-dragging-coverage" (tips-and-tricks-item): Dependency "drag-building-poles" does not exist.'
The game loads successfully without any mods installed & I've tried using the unlock all tips command but it doesn't fix the problem. Everything is up to date. Thanks to any suggestions or replies!

2 years ago

The newer version of Factorio introduced a new Tips&Tricks item that apparently my code doesn't handle properly.

Unfortunately I am away from home until February and won't be able to make a proper patch until then.

In the meantime, if you want to continue playing Satisfactorio, you will need to select a slightly older version of Factorio.

Sorry about that!

2 years ago

Will do, thank you!

New response