Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

b Object scanner error

2 years ago

Hi, I was playing Satisfactorio, when i opened the object scanner and it had an error:The mod Satisfactorio (1.1.9) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Satisfactorio::on_nth_tick(60)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Satisfactorio
/scripts/lualib/pings.lua:28: in function 'getSpriteForTarget'
Satisfactorio/scripts/lualib/pings.lua:39: in function 'addPing'
Satisfactorio/scripts/organisation/object-scanner.lua:72: in function 'updateScan'
Satisfactorio/scripts/organisation/object-scanner.lua:135: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:56: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:54>

2 years ago

Thank you for the report, I should have a fix out later today.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Do I have to reinstall it after you fix it, or will there be an "Update" button? Sorry for questions, I'm new to this game :)

Also, totally off subject, can you add the stuff from update 5?

2 years ago

If you go to Mods in the main menu, there's a tab with updates that should have the latest release there.

Update 5 stuff is planned, but it would be disrespectful to release it before Satisfactory releases it officially! Besides, releasing it too early may lead to mistakes in implementation, if they change how stuff works before release.

New response