Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

b Object scanner in MAM

2 years ago

Progress bar is at 96% with 1/5 Object scanners in MAM for Nobelisk detonator (Recipie). Unable to insert any more Object scanners.

2 years ago

That's odd. I have an idea but I'll need you to test:

• Take out that object scanner and put it aside
  • Insert "fresh" object scanners that have just been crafted

Does that resolve the issue? If so then it's something to do with how the object scanner is an openable item and that might interfere with its ability to stack...

2 years ago

I've deleted all existing scanners and crafted 5 new ones. Still stuck at 1/5.

Deleted these 5 and crafted 5 again while making sure not to take them in hand or left click on them. Still 1/5.

Deleting MAM and building a new one also doesn't help.

I did place my very first scanner on the toolbar while messing around with it.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It also happened to me, I can put only 1 object scanner in the MAM. Anyway, nice work bro! I really liked!

2 years ago

Same here. Any ideas/solution yet?

I really like this mod so far!

2 years ago

Okay, so something changed in the latest version of Factorio that broke this. I tested in 1.1.37 and it worked, but in 1.1.38 it is broken.

I'll report this on the forums and see if anything can be done about it, or if it's intentional.

2 years ago

As for a workaround, shifting to an earlier version of Factorio just to get around this seems a bit extreme. I'll see if I can patch in a fix just in case they decide this is intended behaviour.

2 years ago

This is now "fixed" in the latest release. The only complication is that the Object Scanner will only open from your character's inventory (but not if a storage container is open, for example, it must be your own character window), or from the Hotbar if no other windows are open. Not ideal but this is the best that can really be done with the current situation.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for your qick response and effort.

I can confirm the Nobelisk Detonator can be unlocked just fine now (again).

Keep up the great work!

2 years ago

Thanks for the update! I am getting a lot of fun playing this mode

New response