Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

b Research at Multiplayer server

2 years ago

I was at a Server from another player to test this mod, was fine, but only the Owner was able to hit the "Submit" button at the HUB-Terminal (research). I didn't think anything of it. the owner also didn't know whether he set something wrong when creating the server. But now i am playing at a new server (AWF-Irregular) and was the first at the server .... and only i can hit the "submit" button now.

2 years ago

Interesting... I haven't been able to re-test multiplayer lately.

What's preventing you from submitting? Is the button disabled or does it just not show up at all?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

disabled for other player

2 years ago

All right, I'll take a look and see what I can find.

2 years ago

Is it at least tracking the ingredients being submitted in the left-hand-side GUI or is that also not working?

2 years ago

I tested this with a friend and we were both able to submit items, both for milestones and the MAM.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It could be a senario issue related to permission. Item are fine you cant click the green button . Also did you try after unlocking tier 3++

2 years ago

The code to enable/disable the button doesn't do any permissions checks, it only checks if the building has sufficient materials. If it works for one, it should work for all, and it's supposed to update in real-time. In my test, we both had the HUB Terminal open and took turns dropping individual items into it. Both of us saw the GUI update correctly, and the button became clickable when the last item was added. We were both able to click it (we tested on different milestones).

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

M.A.M. Research is fine, the GUI for items top left dont show up for othher ppl. , they can see the button, but it is "grey" and they cannot hit it.
[Edit] Regardless which tier
ppl can show inside and select the research, they can put items in, but not able to submit.
Is it posbl that only the person who build the HUB can submit?

2 years ago

M.A.M. Research is fine, the GUI for items top left dont show up for othher ppl. , they can see the button, but it is "grey" and they cannot hit it.
ppl can show inside and select the research, they can put items in, but not able to submit.

[Edit]
If u want try urself, the server is AWF irregular, i can PM the PW if u want.

2 years ago

[Edit]

If u want try urself, the server is AWF irregular, i can PM the PW if u want.

2 years ago

Ah! Okay I see the issue. You built the HUB and then player two joined after that, right?

2 years ago

The issue should be resolved now. For existing games, just re-open the HUB and it should create the left-side GUI.

New response