Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

b Clear item scanner

2 years ago

I scanned for Bacon agaric with the Object scanner, I found one and it showed up on the HUD with distance but it is in the water so I can't reach it. Now the tracking icon won't disappear. Is there a way to manually clear it?

2 years ago

That's strange, the tracking marker is supposed to go away when the scanner is no longer in your mouse cursor.

Does picking up an item from your inventory and putting it back fix it?

What about opening the object scanner and changing what you're scanning for?

If that still doesn't fix it, I may need to see your save file, as well as details as accurate as you can remember on how you used the object scanner.

2 years ago

I've played for hours with it there so I've tried all of that. Scanning different or even the same thing doesn't get rid of it. I just did a test scan after booting the game and now I have two icons that won't disappear. How can I provide the save file?

2 years ago

Any file upload site will do, or you can head over to the GitHub and file a bug report there with the save file as an attachment.

2 years ago

Aha, found the issue. Something about changing the object scanner target via the Quickbar allowed you to keep the object scanner in your hand, which somehow led to it leaving a "zombie" ping.

Newest release fixes this, and adds a /clear-pings command which will let you fix your save.

2 years ago

Yes, I just duplicated it. If you use the quickbar to open the scanner while it is still in your hand and scan something else, the first scan (and subsequent) will not disapear.

2 years ago

I believe the newest release fixes this. Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

New response