Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

g Nice Work & Quickbar

2 years ago

First of all, you did it really well. Even if it is not always advisable to copy it exactly as it is in the original game, you succeeded very well :)
Now one more question, it may be that I didn't notice the ingame. Is there a possibility to use / assign the quickbar e.g. with belt, splitter ect. so that you don't have to open the tree menu for every item you want to build? I can put items in the quickbar, but not use them to build.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

There is a setting somewhere along the lines of "put ghost in cursor when picking an item you don't have". I don't remember off the top of my head (and can't check right now) but have a look in the game's settings and toggle that on. It's very useful for vanilla games too :)

That option will also enable you to press Q to pipette buildings you've already placed.

2 years ago

Works :)

New response