Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

g Changelog and localization

2 years ago

Hello. Great mod.
Two suggestions:
1. Reorganize the changelog so that the newest changes come first (generally accepted standard).
2. Maybe combine the locale files into one, for ease of translation?

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll see about flipping my changelog around for the next release. I've just been doing it in the order the in-game changelog viewer does it, but I realise now that the mod portal doesn't have all the handy filtering options.

The locale files were originally a single file, but it grew to an unwieldly size and it became difficult to work with, hence the file was split into several, grouped by the overall system the strings belong to. As far as I can tell, there's no dependencies between the files, they're quite self-contained, so hopefully translating shouldn't be too difficult, but I have no idea since I don't know what it's like to actually do the translation!

2 years ago

Your locale files not so big, Space Exploration locale is big (HUGE) ^_^
This is just for some convenience. Checking changes and translating one file is much easier than a dozen. But I don’t insist.

New response