SE K2 BZ Adjustments

by JanJB99

This Mod adjust the way Krastorio2 Space Exploration and Very BZ (including ALL BZ Mods) are working together. The Major difference is, that only Iron, Copper, Stone, Coal and Aluminum spawn on Nauvis while every other ore needs to be obtained differently until it can be imported from foreign Planets.

Content
7 months ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b [FIXED] Progression Bug In Getting to Space

7 months ago

When progressing off planet there's a progress blocker :
Cargo Rocket Silo requires 400 processing units
Advanced Electronics 2 doesn't unlock any production of processing units
Processing Unit production is unlocked with automation 3, which requires rocket science

Installing BZ's Noble Metals removes processing units from the Cargo Rocket recipe and defers the need for processing units until you've made some off-world progress.

Again, LOVE THE MOD! Bringing a bit of the pain of SeaBlock into Space Exploration.

Cheers,
Dusty

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Thanks for the compliment and for the report.

I changed the Processing Unit recipe to be available wie "Advanced Electronics 2", unless theres BZ Noble Metals installed, then itll just leave it.

Since you're the only person I know progressing the mod this far, I have 2 questions:

1st: Oil is currently available on nauvis. Initially I was thinking to remove that aswell and make oil only available via Core Mining. Do you think this is too much of a hustle early game? How about, if there was an early Coal Liquification Recipe available, to boost oil from core mining?

2nd: Did you find the easter egg to make methane? :)

Cheers!
Jan

7 months ago

If it helps I'm using cargo ships. Iv also set it to oil in the water only.

7 months ago

I haven't found the easter egg yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open now.

On your oil question, I think that could work with early Coal Liquification, without the difficulty would start to approach maddeningly frustrating. Setting up enough core fragment processing to meet oil needs would overflow everything else. I might be tempted to wrap a setting around it.

Part of the compounding effect of the oil being off-world only is that oil is a goes a long way to deal with challenges presented by the mod (i.e. all off-world resources I'm enriching with max productivity modules, and couldn't without a lot of sulfuric acid).

7 months ago

Thank you both guys!
Ill think about it and maybe remove oil. I dont have much time atm, so itll take a while.

PS: Fish can be unhealthy! Carry a barrel for emergencies when you eat them!

New response