SA-T1 Atomic Tank

An old rusty tank that fires atomic shells, The SA-T1 Atomic Tank is a powerful but dangerous vehicle that can cause massive damage. Use it with caution! The T1-Atom comes with a flamethrower and machine gun along side a twin chamber cannon that accepts the standard shells along with the new T1-Atom Shell.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
Transportation Combat

i Add a tank to the "The Ruins Mod - Fortress Ruins" mod with a concept change

1 year, 1 month ago

Good afternoon The tank is great, but releasing a rusty tank from the assembly line is somehow ridiculous.

It would be great if you added your tank and its ammo to "The Ruins Mod - Fortress Ruins" as a ruin item, but without the ability to replicate and explore it.

Then his rust would be perceived more natural, and the ruins in fashion would look a little more archaic, that is, more believable.

1 year, 1 month ago

I understand where you're coming from. I feel the art style fits the game's aesthetic regardless of lore. You may be able to create a mod that uses both Fortress Ruins and the T1 Atom as a dependency and set up this scenario. It is strange to roll out a rusty tank from a production line, but many strange things occur on Nauvis.

New response