Running Speed

Adds buttons for changing the player's running speed

Utilities
9 months ago
Transportation Cheats

i [Solved] Can mod add shortcut?

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello, I installed your mod, feel very helpful to the game.
But the buttons are at the top, and I think it would be easier to have a shortcut at the bottom, so can you add that? Thank you

1 year, 1 month ago

Sure, I can do that, but where exactly? Do you mean where the toggle buttons are? Or next to or above the bottom pane?
(By the way, the 0.2.0 version has hotkeys that make it easier to change, alt-1 alt-2 and alt-3)

1 year, 1 month ago

Sure, I can do that, but where exactly? Do you mean where the toggle buttons are? Or next to or above the bottom pane?
(By the way, the 0.2.0 version has hotkeys that make it easier to change, alt-1 alt-2 and alt-3)

I wish the button was on the right side of the quickbar at the bottom. That's where all my other shortcuts are and it just feels more intuitive to me.
I'm aware of the hotkeys, so it would be even better if there was an option to disable those three buttons at the top.
Lastly, thank you for your mod. I really enjoy using it.

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks for the suggestions, I now added shortcuts for each speed the quickbar in the bottom (version 0.3.0), and also an option in the mod settings to get rid of the top buttons. Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the new version!

New response