Run Speed Toggle

This mod will toggle the player's run speed multiplier (applied after all bonuses) to one of three configurable values with a keypress (F6 by default, but configurable).

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Cheats

g Update for 1.0?

3 years ago

Hello, I noticed that unfortunately this mod does not seem to work with 1.0, as pressing the hotkey just floats the > over my head but does not increase the speed. I am guessing the devs made some updates with 1.0 that broke the speed mod. Any word on when this may get updated? It has been my favorite mod and the most useful thing in the game.

3 years ago

That's interesting. I'll check this out myself. I don't use this mod much. I mostly made it for someone else. But, I do use a different mod that works in a very similar way. It still seems to work. As I said, I'll check it out.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

no its work also in 1.0
except in cases where is no player present.

3 years ago

Hello, I noticed that unfortunately this mod does not seem to work with 1.0, as pressing the hotkey just floats the > over my head but does not increase the speed. I am guessing the devs made some updates with 1.0 that broke the speed mod. Any word on when this may get updated? It has been my favorite mod and the most useful thing in the game.

I've tested this mod in 1.0 and it works for me. Perhaps another mod is interfering?

New response