- Update to be compatible with Factorio 1.1.
- Update to be compatible with Factorio 0.18.
- Attempt at fixing reported but unreproduced crash when exiting a train.
- RoboTanks can now fire cannon shells in addition to bullets.
- RoboTank turret now visibly points toward its target (previously it always pointed forward).
- The RoboTank turret traverse speed now matches that of the tank turret (0.006) rather than the static gun turret (0.015).
- Eliminate the short "preparing" delay associated with a turret beginning to fire.
- Tolerate (do not crash upon finding) modded vehicles with nil last_user field.
- In multiplayer, allow each player to control their own squad of tanks.
- Tanks now maneuver more carefully at low speed so the squad can stop more smoothly.
- Diagnostic log verbosity is now configurable.
- Fix crash when loading RoboTank into a map where another player was in a vehicle.
- Make the color of RoboTanks configurable.
- Update to be compatible with Factorio 0.17.
- Reduce tendency of RoboTanks to endlessly circle after commander stops.
- Putting the transmitter into player quickbar would crash.
- Add configurable ammo check period and number of moved magazines.
- Resolve conflict with walls-block-spitters mod that caused RoboTanks to self-destruct on placement.
- Crash if robotank hidden turret deconstructed by a robot.
- RoboTank recipe now takes 20 blue circuit, 2 seconds.
- Crash due to vehicle removed by another mod without firing event.
- Update to be compatible with Factorio 0.16.
- Mod data in save file was huge due to nearby_controllers.
Version: 0.1.0 - First public release
- RoboTank and RoboTank transmitter