Waterfill

by Ritn

Placeable water. This mod allows the placement of water just like landfill.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Environment Fluids

b Water cheat with Factorissimo2

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

I found waterfill can't be placed on SE Agni (cuz no water on this planet),this is well balanced.
There is another problem,I downloaded Factorissimo2,the waterfill can be planced in factory,which means I still can gain water on any planet if I have a factory with waterfill and water pump,this may break balance for SE.
I guess this mod can add an option to prevent placing water on factory floor.

6 months ago

Hi,

It's the other mods that handle whether or not you can place water on their surfaces.
Just like Space Exploration with planets, Factorissimo uses surfaces for each factory.
It's in Factorissimo's mod code that it knows the surface on which the factory is originally placed.
Then, it must prohibit placing water if the original surface does not allow it.
I don't have control over it, or it would be incredibly complex to manage and condition based on whether the mods are active or not.

6 months ago

Hi,

It's the other mods that handle whether or not you can place water on their surfaces.
Just like Space Exploration with planets, Factorissimo uses surfaces for each factory.
It's in Factorissimo's mod code that it knows the surface on which the factory is originally placed.
Then, it must prohibit placing water if the original surface does not allow it.
I don't have control over it, or it would be incredibly complex to manage and condition based on whether the mods are active or not.

thank you for your reply!
I understand this is not easy for mod coding,I'll try to ask Factorissimo's author for help.

New response