Waterfill

by Ritn

Placeable water. This mod allows the placement of water just like landfill.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Environment Fluids

i [FIX 1.4.1] Setting to bring back old waterfill behaviour

2 years ago

Basically, you could create a setting in the mod setting menu which toggles this collision check: https://wiki.factorio.com/Prototype/Tile#check_collision_with_entities

Its honestly so people can do the whole "waterfills ur home" meme from martin's video

2 years ago

yea that should be a thing

2 years ago

I agree too.

2 years ago

Actually dw this isnt ritn's issue, its the space exploration dev being too controlling of players, nice man on martinctio discord posted a fix for it.

2 years ago

What was the fix?

1 year, 3 months ago

+

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello,
I just realized that I was no longer subscribed to my own mod discussion thread and I missed a lot of feedback.
I apologize for that.
To answer you:
I have a lot of problems with this mod regarding everything related to terrain, whether it's decoration, entities, or other things.
I haven't found solutions for all these problems yet, and I have received many messages about this issue.
I am currently working on other mods, and RitnWaterfill will be a mod that I will have to come back to later, so I apologize if this issue remains unresolved for the moment.

Forseti_MMII, I take note of this parameter to see if it can help me fix the problem.

Thank you.

This thread has been locked.