Waterfill

by Ritn

Placeable water. This mod allows the placement of water just like landfill.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Environment Fluids

g waterfill can't be placed on trees and such

2 years ago

i just want to know if this is intentional or not

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello,
I just realized that I was no longer subscribed to my own mod discussion thread and I missed a lot of feedback.
I apologize for that.
To answer you:
I have a lot of problems with this mod regarding everything related to terrain, whether it's decoration, entities, or other things.
I haven't found solutions for all these problems yet, and I have received many messages about this issue.
I am currently working on other mods, and RitnWaterfill will be a mod that I will have to come back to later, so I apologize if this issue remains unresolved for the moment.
Thank you.

1 year, 1 month ago

I think I have your answer, Jabageta. Before loading the game go to settings, then mod settings. Scroll to the bottom and uncheck Waterfill: Activity entity check. The notes say "if an entity (machine, trees, players, etc.) is present in the placement area, water will only be placed around it. Disabling this option may result in drowning!"

1 year, 14 days ago

minor problem with that, that doesn't seem to work. at least not for me. enabled it midway through a game with some other minor QOL mods. nothing that should affect this, i did find something online about there being a new factorio update that forced checks to be made or something along those lines that might be overriding this.

1 year, 11 days ago

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you activated.
Are you talking about the mod or the mod parameter "Activate entity check"?

This thread has been locked.