Remote Configuration

Allows the player to configure any machine from the map, without allowing item transfer so it maintains the vanilla feel. Allows wire placement and entity settings copy/paste at any distance. Press R to issue a rotation request, right-click to mark for deconstruction. Less cheaty alternative to Far Reach. Similar to Space Exploration's Navigation Satellite, but works entirely within map view.

Utilities
5 months ago

i Open interaction Menu on Button Release

3 months ago

Hey!

I wanted to point out that it's quite an annoyance to navigate on the map now since the remote configuration window opens even if I'm just "swiping" across the screen to go somewhere. This is due to the remote window opening immediatly on click without waiting for the release event. The best solution would probably be: register click event -> has been release in 500ms -> open remote config window. This ensures that holding the key doesn't accidently open the window.

Of course I have no Idea on if this would even be possible. But I'd still like to share this with you.

3 months ago

Sadly this isn’t possible. Mods only get mouse-down events, not mouse-up, and they can’t check for whether the mouse is held down.

New response