Remote Configuration

Allows the player to configure any machine from the map, without allowing item transfer so it maintains the vanilla feel. Allows wire placement and entity settings copy/paste at any distance. Press R to issue a rotation request, right-click to mark for deconstruction. Less cheaty alternative to Far Reach. Similar to Space Exploration's Navigation Satellite, but works entirely within map view.

Utilities
5 months ago

i [Completed-1.2.0] Mod settings

1 year, 6 months ago

Can we have the ability to disable/enable the 'extra' features in the mod, like the ghost placement while in map mode? This mod is perfect for replicating the Navigation Satellite functionality in a non-SE game, but the ghost feature interferes with my ability to place items at large distances that are still within my reach.

1 year, 6 months ago

Indeed, I am planning to add a mod setting for that specific interaction, since it is the only thing that this mod changes rather than adds.

However, I'd also be interested in finding out why it isn't working for you specifically... presumably this is when you are in map mode, and placing buildings near to your character that is in range (and perhaps you have other mods to extend your range?). I can look at making it not interfere when doing stuff in range, even if in map mode. This is how most of the mod's other features work anyway.

1 year, 5 months ago

Done in v1.2.0 :)

New response