Remote Configuration

Allows the player to configure any machine from the map, without allowing item transfer so it maintains the vanilla feel. Allows wire placement and entity settings copy/paste at any distance. Press R to issue a rotation request, right-click to mark for deconstruction. Less cheaty alternative to Far Reach. Similar to Space Exploration's Navigation Satellite, but works entirely within map view.

Utilities
5 months ago

i [Completed-1.0.3] Add/remove circuit wires

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi,
I guess on the edge of too cheaty, so perhaps as option? Possibility to add or remove circuit wires?

1 year, 8 months ago

Yep it’s coming! Already implemented, but trying to finish implementing recipe change spilling items before release.

I decided it wasn’t cheaty on the basis that you can place a blueprint with wires over already-built entities and the wires will instantly be created.

1 year, 8 months ago

Released now in 1.0.3. Worth noting that Wire Shortcuts doesn't currently let you create wires in map view (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/WireShortcuts/discussion/63ad98fc7444830c86144828) so you'll have to switch to WireShortcutLite if you're using it.

New response