Recipe Requester Chest

Set the logistics of a requester chest or buffer chest to a recipe. Can also be used to block logistic robots from delivering items until finished setting up a requester.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g [Unknown]Not working in multiplayer?

3 years ago

Hi Honktown,

Awesome mod! Sadly it doesn't seem to be working in multiplayer for me and my friend. If you have any ideas on how to update it so it does work, we'd be very grateful!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Would you be able to post a list with what mods you are playing? I explicitly am using the event on_gui_closed, which most mods don't mess with (they could forcibly close the gui before I see the event and act on it), but I also realized I look for exactly requester chests and buffer chests by name. The latter requirement is more likely to be the issue.

The mod also could be ignoring recipes depending on their name... in the start-up settings there is an option which prints out the "good" recipes, which is the most debug I have for that (maybe a later version I'll have a separate setting to print 'ignored' names).

3 years ago

It works like a charm in single player with the same mods, just not in multiplayer. Regardless, here's a list with the mods we're using:
aai industry
aai signal transmission
alien biomes
blueprint flip and turn
disco science
even distribution
flow control fix
fluid must flow
fnei
grappling gun
informatron
inventory repair
jetpack
krastorio 2
LTN
modular turrets
rampant
space eploration
squeak through
what is it really used for

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I could be wrong but it seems like you have a few overlapping mods, AAI and krastorio for example

edit: ignore me

3 years ago

Installing krastorio 2 + space exploration made it instal aai as a depency I belief, however, this does not affect the multiplayer aspect of the recipe chest functionality

New response