Realistic_Electric_Trains_1.1_fix deprecated

This mod adds electric trains which require power delivered by overhead lines.

Content
3 years ago
Trains

g update please

3 years ago

please you could update it

3 years ago

what issues are you having exactly

3 years ago

well I have the mod on my 1.0 backup
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Realistic_Electric_Trains
and here with this mod, my trains are at a standstill and I can neither dismantle if touch, otherwise it is a direct crash.

3 years ago

this mod is for 1.1 not 1.0 and can you provide and error log ?

3 years ago

Hi, i'm in the same situation of Sepultra. here's the error log

The mod Realistic Electric Trains 1.1 fix (0.4.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix::on_pre_player_mined_item (ID 11)
Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/rail_search.lua:251: attempt to index local 'target_wire' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/rail_search.lua:251: in function <Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/rail_search.lua:174>
(...tail calls...)
Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/overhead_line.lua:251: in function 'uninstall_pole'
...alistic_Electric_Trains_fix__/logic/events/on_remove.lua:9: in function 'destroy_pole'
...alistic_Electric_Trains_fix__/logic/events/on_remove.lua:54: in function <...alistic_Electric_Trains_fix__/logic/events/on_remove.lua:46>

3 years ago

I'll might need some help with this one but I at least now know what the issue is. However I'm trying to get a hold of the original author to get something workable in the long term. This version was just a quick fix to get the mod loaded in 1.1.

3 years ago

thank you for the effort

3 years ago

Hi, i'm in the same situation of Sepultra. here's the error log

The mod Realistic Electric Trains 1.1 fix (0.4.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix::on_pre_player_mined_item (ID 11)
Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/rail_search.lua:251: attempt to index local 'target_wire' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/rail_search.lua:251: in function <Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/rail_search.lua:174>
(...tail calls...)
Realistic_Electric_Trains_fix/logic/overhead_line.lua:251: in function 'uninstall_pole'
...alistic_Electric_Trains_fix__/logic/events/on_remove.lua:9: in function 'destroy_pole'
...alistic_Electric_Trains_fix__/logic/events/on_remove.lua:54: in function <...alistic_Electric_Trains_fix__/logic/events/on_remove.lua:46>

Small question what mods were you running when the crash happened?

New response