Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
20 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

b [moreinfo] Spelling errors in Russian translation

2 years ago

If I had access to your Github repository with the current 2.0 version, I would make a pull request where I would fix them. I know Russian well.

2 years ago

Hi Gesugao-san,

current version is 3.1.3; how about you send your corrections through pastebin for example?

Regards,

-max2344

2 years ago

Hi, Max.

I'm sorry I've been gone for a while - there was a lot of work in real life. Here is my version of the translation. In some places it may not be completed, but this is already an order of magnitude higher than what you have now. I hope you are not too offended by me that I decided to upload the localization files to a more presentable github instead of pastbin. Enjoy.
https://github.com/Gesugao-san/RealisticReactors/blob/master/src/locale/ru/locale.cfg

Your anonymous friend,
— Gesu

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Hi Gesugao-san,

we are not offended at all but interested in the collaboration. We've read your variant meanwhile and mostly liked your approach. However we don't like making the player into doing anything in particular as there are many open options actually. This compromises the gameplay in certain ways. We prefer the documentational style instead. We've changed your variant, keeping most of your original interpretation. I've put a copy of our modified version at ru.locale.cfg. The only thing I'm not satisfied with is the section virtual-signal-description where the descriptions start with Если… итд. Also in mod-setting-description the text for realistic-reactors-calculate-stats-function is a bit too long, this info might have a better place in the tips and tricks part of the game. Despite all this it would be OK to release with 3.1.4 however this release will only happen if we discover bugs in the 3.x branch. Currently we are heading towards the 4.x release soon. Let's aim towards the 4.x locale completeness as there are a few changes incoming. I can share the 4.x locale when we're merged and translated the variants for release.

Kind regards,

–max2344

New response