Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
20 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

b [done] Minor performance issues

2 years ago

I notice significant jitter when charts are displayed. This becomes especially pronounced if more than one chart is opened at the same time.

This is probably not a problem. I am posting it here just to let people find it in case they go looking for it as I did.
BTW - these charts are in any case of limited use. I think a good idea would have been to integrate them into the built in charting engine? Though that might be too much work.

Thank you in any case - it is fun to learn some additional mechanics.

max2344 β˜†
2 years ago

Hi snakeru,

if there are many reactor guis open, then it is possible to experience performance issues. The problem is known however we find it easier to have only few reactor guis open at the same time, for monitoring and setup tasks for example.

Regards,

-max2344

New response