Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
16 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

g [done] Sarcophagus

2 years ago

Still missing this

Greets

max2344 β˜†
2 years ago

Hi,

please clarify what do you mean with your statement.

Regards,

-max2344

2 years ago

this item was missing, could not craft it.. with the new factorio update( 1.1.39) it came back

2 years ago

maybe i am blind ... but i can not see it again and i have one exploded reactor :( Update 1.1.42) anyone can help?

2 years ago

Hi,

please clarify what do you mean with your statement.

Regards,

-max2344

(s)he means that we cannot find the sarcophagus anywhere. FNEI tells me the item is disabled, but fully implemented. I can also use it in scenario creator. Please fix.

2 years ago

i messed in mod files and someway i got it back (the sarcophagus) ... but something disabled it, don't remember what i did! This is what he means. The sarcophagus is not available ingame!

2 years ago

i messed in mod files and someway i got it back (the sarcophagus) ... but something disabled it, don't remember what i did! This is what he means. The sarcophagus is not available ingame!

I'm going in to the spaghetti code. Tell my wife I love her.

2 years ago

good luck! (if i did it, you can do it!!!) Pause the game meanwhile or everything will explode ;)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Im back. After messing around for a while, I couldnt find a good solution other than just doing /editor :(

Update: removed some mods and it seemed to work. Not sure what but this might be the solution.

2 years ago

bump. sarcophagus recipe seems like missing in tech tree.
by the way, some mod change (e.g. invoking on_configuration_change event) adds recipe of sarcophagus.
please fix this.

New response