Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
19 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

i [wip][feature] Power generation is too low

3 years ago

The power generation is too low, the four cores can only generate 520mw.

max2344 ☆
3 years ago

Hi,

you need to tell us more information so that we can find the problem. Which type of fuel are you using with these reactors in question? Which type of reactor are you running in this setup? How many reactors do you have in your setup? Which formulas are you using? Which temperature are your reactors running at? Finally, do you have an example map so that we can reproduce that problem you're describing?

Regards,

-max2344

3 years ago

Mod works normally, I can control 995 ℃ power generation without explosion, but 520mw power generation is too low. It needs tens of gigawatts of power in angel, k2se and other mod, and your mod can hardly meet this demand.

3 years ago

Hope to have MK2, MK3, MK4……Upgrade like this to improve efficiency

max2344 ☆
3 years ago

Yeah you're hitting a point with this issue. There are plans to introduce higher tiers of Realistic Reactors with different/better characteristics. This part is currently in planning stages and we wish for more feedback about our users power demands. The new tiers will be introduced once the 3.0 code stabilizes.

Regards,

-max2344

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

In addition, Building a new nuclear reactor with blueprint, the signal lines connected to it will disappear

max2344 ☆
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)
3 years ago

sorry,My English is not good

max2344 ☆
3 years ago

That situation was actually fixed and tested on 3.0.0 So if this copy-pasta is still an issue then we'd fix, but we need to know how to reproduce this.

Regards,

-max2344

3 years ago

Building a new nuclear reactor with blueprint

max2344 ☆
3 years ago

I haven't manage to reproduce the error you're describing so far. Could you please provide the blueprint exchange string of what you're trying to place there? Also please provide the factorio version and RealisticReactors mod version are you using, so that we can test with common data.

Regards,

-max2344

New response