Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
16 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

g Non-recoverable error when clicking the reactor's control interface

3 years ago

When left-clicking on the reactor's control interface panel (to open the GUI), it throws a non-recoverable error and kicks the player back to the main menu.

The error:

1441.051 Error MainLoop.cpp:1281: Exception at tick 93696: The mod RealisticReactors (2.19.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RealisticReactors::on_gui_opened (ID 84)
Unknown style icon_button
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
RealisticReactors/scripts/stats.lua:743: in function 'create_signals'
RealisticReactors/scripts/stats.lua:592: in function 'create_gui'
RealisticReactors/scripts/stats.lua:437: in function <RealisticReactors/scripts/stats.lua:419>

This happens consistently and with both reactors. Was found in a heavy modded environment but then replicated with only Realistic Reactors (and Base) enabled. The mod seems to work fine otherwise.

Mod version: 2.19.0
Game version: 1.1.6 build 57355 linux64

3 years ago

Fixed in version 2.19.1. The error was caused by the start/stop button in the GUI.

Unfortunatly I couldn't find out what causes this error, so I had to disable the button. This means you have to use signals to start and stop the reactor.

3 years ago

Thanks Ingo, that was a really fast fix and I didn't expect you to get it done right on the holidays. The button isn't a huge loss, personally at least I always used the GUI just to keep an eye on temperature and cooling.

Happy holidays!

New response