Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
9 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

a Mod status and 1.0 compatibility

3 years ago

Hey there,

I just wanted to let everyone know, that the mod is still working properly in Factorio 1.0.

I am playing with the "Ingos Formulas" mode and I am using GotLags Nuclear Fuel mod - both works in my opinion really well together. I can't say much about the "Ownlys Formulas" mode because I never use it. (-> you can change the mode in the settings)

The code of the mod has become a bit of a mess over the years, but since everythings works and we also don't want to include any new features, I think that's not a problem.

Have fun building your nuclear power plants, here's my latest example of a 4-tier breeder plant:
https://i.imgur.com/WaXLvsF.jpg

Regards,
IngoKnieto

New response