Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
2 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

g status?

3 years ago

It seems the two mod authors have disappeared from the forums. Has anyone had any luck resolving the GUI errors that were last reported? I want to consider using this mod in my next Space Exploration playthrough, but not if it has unresolved bugs. Thanks for any info.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've changed the value in line 685, 696, 707, 719 and 732 in file scripts/stats.lua from "inline_icon_slot" to "slot_button". Looks like it works.

3 years ago

thanks very much for your response. so, once the GUI thing is fixed, everything else seems to work as well?

3 years ago

At least I don't see any mistakes. I got a small reactor up and running without any problems.

3 years ago

thank you again. let's see if i'm ready for this extra challenge!

3 years ago

seems to work. thanks for the solution arbu

3 years ago

I'm still occasionally here, but as far as I know OwnlyMe quit Factorio modding. And he made the GUI, I have no idea how that stuff works.
I have uploaded the fix from arbu as version 2.18.15. I can't test it myself though at the moment...
Thanks arbu :)

New response