Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
8 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

b beug

5 years ago

This is serious issue ... it's destroying my save, can anyone solve this please?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Solved by disabling the mod, saving game, reactivating the mod. 18 reactors lost, 18 tower lost ... and base almost invaded by aliens because of long powerless time. Rebuild reactors and towers put them back in place ... all work fine. But ... grrrrrrrr!

5 years ago

Ok i found a workaround, you can start reactor by using start signal from circuit network, this way you dont open the UI and so no crash.

5 years ago

Sorry, I have no idea why this is happening, it works for me (on factorio v 0.16.51).
So maybe it's an incompatibility with another mod, but as xeln4g4 said, you can do everything through the circuit network, the GUI is just an optional feature...

New response