Realistic Ores

by ouk_ouk

New look for iron, copper and uranium ores. Now, they have colors of real ores, not refined metals. Also, uranium ore glow is decreased to 70%. (Configurable and with support for other mods.)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment

b 0.18

4 years ago

First I want to thank you for this awesome mod, be will you be continuing updating this to version 0.18?

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Yay!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah! I have to tell, I was super aware that there is already access to 0.18.x and also I have remembered to read my mails. The main cause of my delay was the difficulty of changing the version number in a text file, which took me a few weeks.
Oh, and also I had to make a few mipmaps but I have just awkwardly scaled the existing images. Seems good enough for now, especially that the Factorio team seems to do exactly the same. You can see that the official textures wasn't generated for that resolution ;)

Btw, mipmaps seem to be the encouraged approach now. It is not out of the question that creators of mods that I have in dependencies will decide to use them for their icons.
I'm pointing it out because this would immediately break the compatibility. If you find any problem, make sure to report it here.

Maybe I'm "talking" too much. I need some sleep.

New response