Realistic Ores

by ouk_ouk

New look for iron, copper and uranium ores. Now, they have colors of real ores, not refined metals. Also, uranium ore glow is decreased to 70%. (Configurable and with support for other mods.)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment

i Support for DyWorld

4 years ago

When I enable your mod and https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DyWorld at the same time, the game crashes. Could you fix that. I like both mods but if I have to choose, DyWorld is more important.

4 years ago

I don't support DyWorld. It seems like it also change color of ores but it shouldn't cause a crash so it probably does something more complicated.
Anyway, I think it is more appropriate to change this topic to a suggestion. I'm going to change the title too.

To be honest, I don't plan to play DyWorld this mod myself and it seem to be quite complicated so I cannot easily tell if it uses graphics of ores in other places than the vanilla game. I'll fix the crash and textures in obvious places. It have to wait, though. I have already some other things queued to my schedule.

4 years ago

Man, this mod is complicated. And I am lazy. I'm not going to bother until someone else wants support for that.

New response