Realistic Ores

by ouk_ouk

New look for iron, copper and uranium ores. Now, they have colors of real ores, not refined metals. Also, uranium ore glow is decreased to 70%. (Configurable and with support for other mods.)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment

g Fix for Realistic Ores

4 years ago

Hi,

your mod has stopped working some time ago. I've tried to fix it because I didn't want to play without it. Hope you don't mind that I copied your mod -- I will gladly deprecate my fix as soon as you're back again! :-)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

So are you saying you didn't even read the license before shamelessly copying my work? You really should do this because then you would know that I don't mind it at all. ;-)

The other thread about this error seems to be more popular so treat this link as a merge: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/RealisticOres/discussion/5cfbbae99a835e000bcf35cd

4 years ago

I did read the license -- that is, I noted it was the MIT license which I've read some weeks ago when I made another mod. Even though, I wouldn't have dared copying just about everything (including the thumbnail and mod description) if it had been my intention to make a regular fork of your mod instead of just a temporary drop-in replacement. :-)

New response